For best results, these adjustments should be made by a therapist.
Hand Opening Adjustment
(To increase the size of the opening for the hand)
- In some cases, the Velcro around the handle causes discomfort along the top of the hand when in the standard position.
- Folding the Velcro from the finger area toward the thumb results in a larger opening. Fold elastic in half by taking finger edge of elastic to thumb side.
Flexion/Extension Wrist Adjustment
This adjustment is rarely needed and should be made by a therapist.
- Release both sides of Velcro
- Rotate elastic position relative to Handpiece to increase flexion or extension
- Reattach elastic to Velcro