This page is an online resource that allows visitors to download the latest GivMohr Sling PowerPoint Presentation as well as demonstration videos and handouts.
- Please “Right-Click” on the PowerPoint presentation link below and select the option that will let you SAVE THE FILE to your local disk.
- Please “Right-Click” on any other file(s) you wish to use with your presentation and select the option that will let you SAVE THE FILE(S) to your local disk.
- IF YOU DO NOT HAVE POWERPOINT INSTALLED ON YOUR PC, Click here to download the Free PowerPoint Viewer from Microsoft.
- GivMohrPresentation.ppsx (2.0 MB – PowerPoint slideshow)
Updated: May, 2012
- DonningSling.wmv (4.2 MB – this is a demonstration video of donning the GivMohr Sling with assistance)
- SelfDonningSling.mp4 (15.6 MB – this is a demonstration video of donning the sling without assistance)
- These videos are also available on GivMohr’s YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/user/givmohr.
- UNM Study Summary (2005):
Comparative Effectiveness of the GivMohr Sling in Subjects With Flaccid Upper Limbs on Subluxation Through Radiologic Analysis (125 KB – Adobe Acrobat Format)
- UNM Presentation Summary (2012):
The Effect of the GivMohr Sling on Gait Parameters Post Stroke (765 KB – Adobe Acrobat Format)
- Dominican University of California Article (2013):
Clinical Reasoning in the use of Slings for Patients with Shoulder Subluxation After Stroke: A Glimpse of the Practice Phenomenon in California
- “Anatomy” of a GivMohr Sling (835 KB – Adobe Acrobat Format)
- Checklist for the Prescription of a GivMohr Sling (95 KB – Adobe Acrobat Format)
- Customer Testimonials (85 KB – Adobe Acrobat Format)
- Sling Sizing Guide (85 KB – Adobe Acrobat Format)
- Order Form (80 KB – Adobe Acrobat Format)